Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
A few things you should know prior to dining here:
1. We are a small team and we do homemade food, means that you will have to wait a little bit longer ... grandmother use to say 'good food need time' we hope you will enjoy it. And also means that sometime we can run out of food, or bread and we are forced to close the place for an hour or more (especially on a Saturday lunch time if very busy before the usual close at 3.30pm).
Tell us if you share the meal or not, and pick up all your tools (dishes, fork and knives and glasses) at the counter, the food will come to your table as soon as we can unless we are overwhelmed by people, please we are human being so be patience with yourself and with us
you order at the counter, pay at the end of your meal
tell us if you are allergic to anything, otherwise no changes allowed
try to understand that our food comes out separately, appetizer followed by entree followed by dessert, instead of coming out at the same time
it's a BYOB place! so you're welcome to bring your bottles no cork fee
some people are not receptive to what we do and why we keep prices so low, we will keep doing it but please some respect on your side also as a customer, Gaia is based on food not on service.
8. Our bread is homemade daily, we try to bake as much as we can however is a community sharing. you will receive the right amount but do not ask for more.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS MANDATORY TO WAIT TO BE SEATED INSIDE THE CAFE WHEN YOU ARE WAITING STILL FOR YOUR PARTY TO ARRIVED DUE TO THE SMALL SIZE OF THE CAFE AND THE POSSIBLE HIGH CUSTOMERS FLOW.
Please be advise of this:
- Group of 7 or more needs a reservation in advance. we propose the family style option, especially on a saturday night
We will not take group of 7 without a reservation and for lunch time
RESERVATION AT NIGHT TIME
Please be aware that on night time you always need a reservation to dine at the cafè no matter which day of the week is. Please reservations are made only by phone from 9.00 am to 12.00 and from 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm.
Tuesday to friday
after 5.00pm you need a reservation to dine at the Cafe.
(After 4.30 pm we can not take anymore walk-in customers)
The kitchen close at 6.30pm (7.30 for friday only) so you need to place the order before the closing of the kitchen.
The night start at 6.30pm til 10.00pm and reservation is a must
The kitchen close at 9.30pm so you need to place the order before the closing of the kitchen.
NO RESERVATION ACCEPTED FOR LUNCH TIME
- we do not do take out of Lasagna anymore
- we do not do take out on Friday and Saturday
- during the week we try to do take out as much as we can however if we are too busy we can not do take out